More Services for Separating or Divorcing Families
Parenting Coordination: is a problem-solving service offered to parents raising children between homes who seek professional assistance in working together to keep their children free from the parent’s conflicts. Parenting Coordination is child-centered dispute resolution service that assists parents in developing and implementing workable co-parenting plan when they are unable to do so on their own.
A Co-Parenting plan
A co-parenting plan is a contract (set of guidelines) between the adults, which addresses many of the issues of co-parenting to prevent or solve conflicts and build trust.
- Parenting Plans help future relationships because it allows the significant others in your present or future to read what was agreed upon regarding the wellbeing of the child.
- It addresses the on-going needs of the child and changing family schedules and dynamics such as rules, discipline, routines, extracurricular activities, introduction of new relationships, illness, supervision, special needs, religion, childcare, terminology, professional services, decisions and other financial matters, etc.
Communication coaching sessions provide a respectful environment for family members to move past impasses that prevent them from resolving challenges. All parties are afforded an opportunity to share their concerns and develop a written plan of action.
- The licensed mental health professional is able to provide recommendations and relevant information in order to assist in the formulation of a plan. This process consists of designing a plan that outlines current and future details regarding interactions between family members.
Co-parenting consultation sessions provide an understanding and confidential environment for parents who are going through divorce or family changes to share their concerns and develop a written plan of action that concentrates on the needs of their children.
Our professional provides relevant information and assistance in the formulation of the plan. The plan outlines current and future details regarding how the parents can raise their children between their two homes.
Co-parenting Coaching (Individual or joint) Basically, this service is an individualized co-parenting skills education. Your coach will meet with you individually to discuss your own personal concerns about your specific role in helping your child grow up between two homes.
- The coach can help you recognize behaviors that may cause more conflict or make life more difficult for the children growing up between two homes.
- The coach can help you learn to replace unproductive techniques with those that encourage more favorable transitions for the children.
- The coach will work with you to assist you in becoming a healthy and personal resource for the children.
- The coach will offer suggestions to improve communication and interaction methods with members of your child's other household.